Canoe tour to B&B Geijersholm Herrgård
A 2 day trip with one wilderness overnight stay in a tent and one night in the comfortable B&B Geijersholm Herrgård.
|B&B tour||1000 SEK per canoe + 1095 SEK for B&B night (double room, diner and breakfast)|
- Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description.
- 1 overnight stay including diner with non alcoholic drink and breakfast at B&B Geijersholms Herrgård.
- Transport at the end of the tour back to Värmlandsgården.
|Excluding||Other meals and camping equipment|
One price for usage|
during the entire tour
Camping stove (including|
pots and 1l fuel)
|Trekking tent (2 pers.)||300 SEK|
|Sleeping mat (self-inflatable)||100 SEK|
|Fishing rod||200 SEK|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the B&B canoe tour:
A 2 day trip with one night under the stars and one comfortable night in the cosy B&B Geijersholm Herrgård. This tour is of an easy level and excellent for families with children and beginners. You will pass several large lakes with fantastic views. The tour also takes you past several uninhabited islands where you can set up camp. With some luck you can spot deer, crane birds or other wildlife along the way. Based on 2 days there is plenty of time along the way to swim, fish, make a fire, grill, and explore the uninhabited islands and riverbanks. However, it is possible to finish the tour in 1 day.
From Värmlandsgården you paddle north over the beautiful lake Deglunden. The route then turns south on lake Dragsjön and continues over lake Ämten.
Suitable for: Families with children / beginners
Distance: approx. 20 kilometers
Land transports: 2 land transports, both 900 meter
Day 1: Between 10.00 and 17.00 you arrive at Värmlandsgården. You will receive instructions about the material, the route and the tour will start. Paddle over lakes and rivers and experience the wilderness. Set up camp on one of the beautiful islands, grill a freshly caught fish over a crackling fire and watch the sun sink into the lake.
Day 2: Continuing the canoe tour and in the afternoon the arrival at B&B Geijersholms Herrgård. In the evening, a delicious dinner is served at the B&B (1 non-alcoholic drink is included).
Day 3: After breakfast a transfer back to Värmlandsgården, where your own car is parked and the tour ends. If unplanned or additional transport are required, an extra charge may apply.
- It is possible to paddle the tour also in 1 day.
- It is possible to book a stay at our campsite or in one of our stugas, before or after your tour.
- Click here for more tips and rules about canoeing and camping in the Swedish wilderness.
- How to reach Värmlandsgården: by car, public traffic or airplane.
Booking, reservations or questions? Please contact us: