Sundsjön canoe tour
2 days, 10 km, easy
Starting in Rämmen and ending in the Västra Sundsjön, this tour features a variety of headlands and islands where it is possible to spend the night.
|Sundsjöntour||1500 SEK per Canoe|
Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description.
|Starting every day|
|Materials||Price per day||Price per week|
|50 SEK||100 SEK|
|Fuel (spiritus)||70 SEK per liter|
|Fishing rod||100 SEK||200 SEK|
|Topografic maps||160 SEK per map|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
From Värmlandsgården we take you to Rämmen where the tour starts. The tour follows beautiful lakes, where you find plenty of islands worth a pause to swim, grill, fish or spend the night. It's a 2 day tour where you have enough time to relax or play and is also suitable for families with children.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes.
- All tour parties must be equipped with a topographic map, which must be purchased separately from the office. A GPS is not accepted as an alternative to a map.
- Fishing licences can also be acquired at our office.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office