Värmlandsgården is open to the public, as usual. And in these uncertain times, you are most welcome to stay with us and enjoy a forest hike, a canoe trip, or many of the other available activities we offer in Sweden’s peaceful nature. We follow the recommendations of the Swedish government and keep a close eye on daily developments.
Our current measures regarding Covid-19:
- All personal-hygiene facilities (i.e. showers, toilets, sinks, etc) and common areas, plus the service kitchen, are cleaned regularly and thoroughly with extra care for disinfecting all surfaces prone to high contact and handling. We also take special precautions in the maintenance, cleanliness, and disinfection of our cabins before/after the arrival/departure of our guests, including all buttons, switches, handles, surfaces, keys, etc.
- Our guests will have the option to wash and disinfect their hands at all times. We provide plenty of soap and hand-sanitizing gels, which are available in all bathrooms, restrooms, and common areas. We advise all guests to do this often and thoroughly.
- During these times we would like to ask parents to accompany their children to the shower, toilet, and common areas to ensure that they also meet the necessary hygiene regulations.
- In the reception area and other common areas, we recommend our guests to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other.
- After each use, we disinfect canoe paddles and mountain bike handles. As much as possible, we also make sure to provide equipment and gear that hasn't been used for at least 24 hours.