Svartälven family canoe tour
6 days, 85 km, easy
This is the perfect tour for the whole family, with its calm and narrow waterways. Beginning at Tyfors in Dalarna province, you will follow the beautiful Svartälven river through Lesjöfors and finish at Västra Sundsjön. Six days will allow plenty of time for swimming, fishing and exploring.
|Svartälven tour||2800 SEK per canoe|
Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, nature card for Svartälven river (mandetory from 16y) and tour description with detailed map.
Transport to the start (9.30h) and from the finish (16.00h) of the tour.
One price for usage|
during the entire tour
Camping stove (including|
pots and 1l fuel)
|Trekking tent (2 pers.)||300 SEK|
|Sleeping mat (self-inflatable)||100 SEK|
|Fishing rod||200 SEK|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
This is the perfect tour for the whole family, with its calm and narrow waterways. Beginning at Tyfors in Dalarna province, you will follow the beautiful Svartälven river through Lesjöfors and finish at Västra Sundsjön. Six days will allow plenty of time for swimming, fishing and exploring. There are 11 portages and most of them are short and easy to navigate. After about 4 days you will pass a village where you can buy some groceries.
For the Svartälven River a nature pass is mandatory. This contribution takes care of maintenance along the river, such as the construction and maintenance of shelters, fire places and toilet facilities. This pass is included in het price.
- The 6 day trip is based on a easy paddling pace with room for relaxation and exploring. If you want to shorten or lenghten the trip, please contact us.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes.
- Fishing licences can be acquired at our reception.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office
Click here for more tips and rules about canoeing and camping in the Swedish wilderness.
Booking, reservations or questions? Please contact us: