Gustavsfors family canoe tour 2 or 3 days
2 or 3 days trip for families with children. The tour starts at Värmlandsgården and ends in Gustavsfors.
|Gustavsfors family tour||
2 days tour 1000 SEK per canoe|
3 days tour 1300 SEK per canoe
Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description with detailed map.
Transport from Gustavsfors to Värmlandsgården (15.00h) at the end of the tour.
One price for usage|
during the entire tour
Camping stove (including|
pots and 1l fuel)
|Trekking tent (2 pers.)||300 SEK|
|Sleeping mat (self-inflatable)||100 SEK|
|Fishing rod||200 SEK|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
From Värmlandsgården you go north following several lakes and rivers up till Gustavsfors. You can determine your own pace and distance you want to paddle.
On the way you'll find nice places to swim, fish, grill and camp. With a little luck you can see moose or other animals in the dusk. There are 2 portages on this route.
The tours ends at the little café in Gustavsfors. From there you will be brought back to Värmlandsgården.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes.
- Fishing licences can be acquired at our office.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office.
Click here for more tips and rules about canoeing and camping in the Swedish wilderness.
Booking, reservations or questions? Please contact us: