Knon canoe tour
2 - 5 days, choose your own distance
Beginning and ending in Värmlandsgården, this shorter route takes you through a diverse and beautiful lake district.
|Knontour||300 SEK per canoe per day|
|Includes||Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description with detailed map.|
One price for usage|
during the entire tour
Camping stove (including|
pots and 1l fuel)
|Trekking tent (2 pers.)||300 SEK|
|Sleeping mat (self-inflatable)||100 SEK|
|Fishing rod||200 SEK|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
From Värmlandsgården you go north following several big lakes up till Knon lake. You can determine the trip length yourself as the return journey is almost the same. On the way you'll find nice places to swim, fish, grill and camp. With a little luck you can see moose or other animals in the dusk. There are 3 portages on this route.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes..
- Fishing licences can be acquired at our office.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office.
Click here for more tips and rules about canoeing and camping in the Swedish wilderness.
Booking, reservations or questions? Please contact us: