Knon canoe tour
3 - 5 days, choose your own distance
Beginning and ending in Värmlandsgården, this shorter route takes you through a diverse and beautiful lake district.
|Knontour||300 SEK per canoe per day|
Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description.
|Starting every day|
|Materials||Price per day||Price per week|
|50 SEK||100 SEK|
|Fuel (spiritus)||70 SEK per liter|
|Fishing rod||100 SEK||200 SEK|
|Topografic maps||160 SEK per map|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
From Värmlandsgården you go north following several big lakes up till Knon lake. You can determine the trip length yourself as the return journey is almost the same. On the way you'll find nice places to swim, fish, grill and camp. With a little luck you can see moose or other animals in the dusk. There are 3 portages on this route.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes.
- All tour parties must be equipped with a topographic map, which must be purchased separately from the office. A GPS is not accepted as an alternative to a map.
- Fishing licences can also be acquired at our office.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office.
Booking, reservations or questions? Please contact us.