Northern Bergslag canoe tour
7 days, 105 km, medium
7-day tour through the lake district on the border of Dalarna and Värmland starting at Värmlandsgården.
|Northern Bergslagstour||2600 SEK per Canoe|
Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description.
|Starting every day|
|Materials||Price per day||Price per week|
|50 SEK||100 SEK|
|Fuel (spiritus)||70 SEK per liter|
|Fishing rod||100 SEK||200 SEK|
|Topografic maps||160 SEK per map|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
This tour begins in Värmlandsgården and ends just 10 km away in Västra Sundsjön - taking you through large areas of water at the border between Varmland and Dalarna provinces. Some parts and portages (13) of the route are more challenging than others, therefore it is more suitable for experienced canoeists. There are no shops along the tour.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes.
- All tour parties must be equipped with a topographic map, which must be purchased separately from the office. A GPS is not accepted as an alternative to a map.
- Fishing licences can also be acquired at our office.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office
Booking, reservations or questions? Please contact us.