Svartälven canoe tour
5 - 7 days, 85 km, easy
|Svartälven tour||2600 SEK per Canoe|
Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watertight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description.
For a part of the route you need a Nature card. The price of the card is 20 sek per night per person of 16 years and over.
|Starting every day|
|Materials||Price per day||Price per week|
|50 SEK||100 SEK|
|Fuel (spiritus)||70 SEK per liter|
|Fishing rod||100 SEK||200 SEK|
|Topografic maps||160 SEK per map|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
This is the perfect tour for the whole family, with its calm and narrow waterways. Beginning at Tyfors in Dalarna province, you will follow the beautiful Svartälven river through Lesjöfors and finish at Västra Sundsjön. Seven days will allow plenty of time for swimming, fishing and exploring. There are 11 portages and most of them are short and easy to navigate. After about 4 days you will pass a village where you can buy some groceries.
Nature card Svartälven: The Nature card Svartälven fee is payable for people camping along the route, and is used to maintain the camping grounds which provide windbreaks, fire pits and toilet facilities.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes.
- All tour parties must be equipped with a topographic map, which must be purchased separately from the office. A GPS is not accepted as an alternative to a map.
- Fishing licences can also be acquired at our office.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office
Booking, reservations or questions? Please contact us.