Southern Bergslag canoe tour
7 days, 89 km, easy
7-day tour following several lakes and winding rivers including the Svartälven.
|Southern Bergslagstour||2600 SEK per Canoe|
Canoe, paddles, canoe cart, life jackets, watergtight barrel, rope, folding spade, sponge, garbage bags, tour description.
For a part of the tour you need a Nature card. The costs are 20 sek per night for persons 16 years and up.
|Starting every day|
|Materials||Price per day||Price per week|
|50 SEK||100 SEK|
|Fuel (spiritus)||70 SEK per liter|
|Fishing rod||100 SEK||200 SEK|
|Topografic maps||160 SEK per map|
|Fishing license||Price depending on fishing area|
About the canoe tour:
This beautiful tour on narrow waterways through idyllic natural surroundings departs from Sundsjön and takes you across a number of lakes, large and small including the Rämmen. You will also follow the slow meandering Svartälven to Lesjöfors where the tour concludes. It is suitable for everyone from beginners to experienced canoeists. There are 14 portages on the route and most of them are short and easy to go.
Nature card Svartälven: The Nature card Svartälven fee is payable for people camping along the route, and is used to maintain the camping grounds which provide windbreaks, fire pits and toilet facilities.
- If additional transport is required, an extra charge may apply.
- All adults must be able to swim. A life jacket is mandatory in Sweden.
- Luggage must be stowed in backpacks, not suitcases, allowing it to be carried over land sometimes.
- All tour parties must be equipped with a topographic map, which must be purchased separately from the office. A GPS is not accepted as an alternative to a map.
- Fishing licences can also be acquired at our office.
- If you would like to stay at the camp ground before or after your tour, please book at the office